Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Busy Bee

I started to do AB daily pictures starting around 2 months, when she started daycare.  The hardest part of going back to work for me is knowing I'm missing out on so much.  The daily pictures help me capture her growing, for myself and our family and friends back home.  While I know doesn't make up for the time not spent together, I love being able to sit at my desk and look at pictures from that day, and days previous when I need a little AB pick up.  I have a digital frame (I highly suggest for all working moms) that I add my pictures to frequently.  There are many times I catch myself in la la land watching AB grow over and over on that frame.  When I first started all our pictures looked pretty much the same.  AB sitting watching her favorite Disney Junior shows in her favorite little chair.


Today she woke up.  Had a bottle in our bed (Daddy's snuggle time) and when she was done, we moved to the living room.  I dressed her, and pulled out the camera and went to snapping as we do every day.  Here are some of our shots from today.

Yummy. Because eating zebra's, elephants, and lion's isn't enough Noah gets a turn too.

Mom, are you sure that's the sound a Zebra makes????

Hi Genevieve!  Don't worry I'm not missing Choo Choo Soul, I'm just hanging out on my new rug in my play area.

M-E Cat would you like to ride in my new stroller?

Pat Pat Pat Pat Pat....

Honey I'm Home!

Oh No! Sign a Majig Minnie needs mouth to mouth.  Sugga Bear to the rescue!!!

It's been a busy morning.  Time to tackle pillow pet Minnie and take a break.

We got Ears say CHEERS!




  Today it hit me that my little girl is not a tiny baby she once was.  She's grown up and changed so much in the past few months. It's bittersweet. I have loved ever moment of watching her become the little girl she is today.  She's happy, playful, silly, adventurous, curious, and ready to take on the world. I am so thankful that she is ours.  While I may not be able to spend the entire day with her, I cherish every second that we get together....even when it's days like today and I come to work covered in snot.


From Our Swap To Yours














No comments:

Post a Comment