Sugga Bear slept all night long.
She woke up in a good mood. As always.
This face is hard not to laugh at. This is what she does to you when you fuss at her. This parenting thing is HARD.
And lately we have been having to say "No No" pretty often......
| No AB don't touch the speakers.... |
| AB if you shake your bottle all over the place I'm going to take it.... |
Up to no good...
| AB don't you think about getting on the stairs... |
We said it once, and we will say it again...Sugga Bear don't care. She does what she wants..
| Uh Mom...DID YOU SEE THAT? Go look over that way for a minute. |
| Muahaha...they left the gate open. |
| I think I can....I think I can... |
| Maybe if I try this leg. |
| Yea Hay No Way! |
| Quitters never win!!! |
She's sneaky. Bad thing is when you fuss her feelings doesn't get hurt. She thinks it's pretty funny, sticks her tongue out and laughs.
Good thing is for the most part she listens.
Well.
Most of the time.
AB's school is closed on Monday so I took off to spend the day with her. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I'm excited.
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment