Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Monday, February 27, 2012

The letter of the day is S

That's right.
S like:
Saturday
Sweat
Sugga Bear
Swimm
Sunday
Stand
Sore
Sleepy

Seems like the letter S has been a common letter in our weekend.

Saturday I attend a Boot Camp with my friend Kathryn.  She's been going for 3 weeks.  It's a 4 week camp, and Saturday was "bring your friend to camp day."  So I went.


I still have issues leaving AB.  Not that I don't trust J but I just hate not spending all my time away from work with her.  I felt I did good being away for something for myself and I even was able to let go and enjoy myself.  (Although leaving her as she was going down for a nap helped).

It was hot as heck out there.  Working out like that in the sun is no joke.  I have a new respect for football players and their 2 a days in the middle of the summer.

I'm considering signing up.  I'll do it 3 days a week at 5:30 am, which puts a bit of pressure on our morning routine, so I'm weighing my options.  After one day I felt better than I have after a work out in a very long time.

When I got home AB was just waking up.  I decided to feed her grits for the first time.

Dad next weekend lets do pancakes again.
She liked them but she wasn't overly excited about them.

The sun was still out and it was quite warm.  So we decided to pull out her pool for our first swim of the season.






 My mom asked the other day what AB was doing on a riding toy when she fell.  Sorry Mom. She's a climber and there really isn't much we can do about it.  SEE!!!



Strike a Pose
 


She loved her pool, but of course as soon as we got outside the wind picked up, and we only got to play for about 5 minutes.  It will be a fun summer though!  So we picked up and headed back inside.



She was quite happy just hanging out inside.

She even got her first real taste of meat (hamburger) and LOVED it!


Sunday

I was sore.

You know when you hurt your thumb you realize how much you use it.

That. With all my muscles.  I was happy though because I knew that meant camp did what it was suppose to do.

It was rainy so we spent most of the day inside.

Learning to STAND!


She's doing great.  She will stand between 20-50 seconds.  Depending on how excited she gets.

I had noticed that she was going from the squat to standing position with a lot less "holding on" that morning.  So we did some balancing practice.

She love to walk behind anything she can find to push.  Her walker, her music table, the laundry basket, the recycling bin...ANYTHING.  Before long I'll be writing about my little walker.


Do a little dance!
 Have I mentioned how much I love to watch my husband play with our daughter?  He's the best father I could have ever hoped for. I swear he is.  Before AB was born I really hated our sliding glass doors.  We have too many of them, and it gives me the creeps at night.  

AB sees them differently.  They are her way to watch her daddy grill.  It's too smokey for her on the patio so she sits by the door and waits for his attention.

This week I have been very lucky to have the camera near me so that I could capture some sweet moments with these two.




There is nothing sweeter than the love between daddy and his Sugga Bear.
We had a great weekend.

So great AB thought she enjoy it until the very end.

We were up from 12 - 2:30 last night.

This morning she woke up with the biggest smile.



Even when the nights are rough and I start to think how I can possibly make it through the next day her smiles make me forget.  With 3 hours of sleep I haven't even been tired today.  I'm just ready to pick her up and see her sweet smile again.  I believe that knowing the good out weighs the bad and that you can always look forward to the next moment is the best thing about parenting.

until next time...

From Our Swamp to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment