You would think my child would be the one kid at school that had the most fabulous school picture ever. I swear to you the first ones were the worst pictures ever taken of her. Who would have thought. I mean I know I'm bias, but she's pretty darn cute. I take pictures of her daily and have you SEEN her professionals?
Today was picture day.
She has a closet full of cute clothes. I had a hard time deciding. I finally picked out the outfit my neighbors had given her when she was born. It's pink and orange which are her colors, and the cutest thing ever.
She woke up at 6:00 and I knew that meant trouble. She went back down at 6:30 (snuggled with her dad of course) and back up at 7:30. We rushed to get dressed. Just so happens her outfit looked perfect with her new flower I just assembled for her the night before.
Although I'm not sure AB approved since she spent a good deal of the morning playing with the brush. Maybe she thought she should show off that NOW at 9 months she finally has enough hair for a ponytail.
| Here mom, you do it pretty. |
| Really. Come on. |
| I'm not going to tell you again. |
| Okay. I'll let you put a Moose on my head instead. Sounds a bit silly, but if you say so. |
I usually just use the Johnson and Johnson baby leave in conditioner detangler to calm her frizzy hair, but today I wanted to make sure she didn't get "carseat head" so AFTER I took these pictures I put in some of my curl mouse. It was pretty cute. I'll have to do it again for pictures another day.
We wanted to get out of the door fast, so I only snapped a few more shots to make sure I captured how cute this outfit really is.
Then as soon as we were about to go to school she got "the face" so we waited it out, changed her diaper and took off. As soon as I pulled her out of the car seat she spit up. GREAT. She's about over being a "spit up baby" except for the times when I really don't want her to spit up. Can you believe I had just taken out all the burp cloths from the car to wash them. Thankfully I had a wipe and it wasn't bad.
We got in school and we straight into pictures.
She cried.
YES. My camera loving child was pissed.
Red face.
Pissed.
Her favorite teacher and I did her best. I think we got a smirk or two. I'm doubtful we would buy pictures with the princess castle in the background anyways. We much prefer the ones with the perow. HA!
So since I'm doubtful her school pictures came out well I'll leave you with this.
I thought she looked like a little doll. I'll have to put this back on her and take her to the park or something.
until next time...
From our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment