As we all know sometimes as parents we have to help Santa/The Easter Bunny out by picking up a few things they might not be able to find or have time to get to since they have so much to do to prepare for the Holidays. While we were at Target yesterday I came across one of those things.
Minnie Mouse sunglasses of course. AB LOVES sunglasses. The only problem is she wants to take them off, look at them an then put them back on. So I picked these up in case they were sold out before the Bunny had a chance to. I told her that it would be okay to try them on for a few pictures today as long as the Easter Bunny didn't find out. Hopefully he doesn't read my blog.
| It's hard being this fabulous. |
| Wearing my glasses like you Mom. |
| Add caption |
I got 2 hours of sleep. AB got about 6. I'm over these allergies. Thankfully she woke up in a good mood. Who can start their day off on the wrong foot when you have this cutie to enjoy in the morning.
| Don't you want to skip school and work today Mom? |
It's been a busy day at work. So that's it for today my friends.
until next time....
From our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment