Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally Friday!

TGIF!
This has been one of those weeks where I always feel like the day I'm in is Thursday. Then on Thursday I feel like it should be Friday.

Sugga Bear had an afternoon nap total of 35 minutes.  I thought maybe she pass out at 8:15.  Nope she played hard until 9:30 before crashing.  Even without much of a nap she's was in a great mood.  She enjoyed her Chinese leftovers with watermelon for desert.  She made a mess (as usual) so she got a quick sink bath since she ate a little too early to go straight to the tub.  During her quick bath in the sink she decided that she taste the water out of the facet.  J had walked out the room so by the time I got him back in to video she wasn't as interested as she was at first.  But here's a small clip.


She had the best sleep that she has had in days.  Since she's been fighting with her allergies she's woken herself up coughing the past few nights.  Last night she slept straight through to 7 and woke up with a smile passing out sweet morning kisses.

Then we got to business.

First off Daddy had to make sure the duck call lanyard (aka a necklace that holds duck calls) that he made fit AB.  He's cooking for a big Duck Youth Hunt tomorrow, and AB and I will meet him there so he can show us (I know better)AB off. 

Oh Daddy, it's perfect!
Now when you leave the front door open both AB AND the CAT go running for freedom!
Kitty you can't go on an adventure out the front door without me!

Okay mom, you just roll this little thing and it turns on just like THAT!

It's almost time for Chuggington!

I'm not grabbing anything I'm not suppose to.  Promise.

What to do. What to do. 

Oooo...what goodies do I get to bring to school today?





Another busy morning moving and grooving for the Sugga Bear.  She was happy to go to school today.  Today she's making the first move away from jar baby food there.  She got blue berry bread for breakfast and watermelon for snack.  She only has a few more jars of veggies so I decided she can finish those off for lunch until they are all gone.  Next week I'll be sending table food for breakfast, along with a fruit for snack.  Sugga Bear is growing up fast.

Until next time.

From our Swamp to Yours








No comments:

Post a Comment