Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not your avergae Sugga Bear

Not at all.  She's above average in fact. 

I know it's common for babies to over achievers and ahead of the game, but I'm still proud.

Today was AB's 9 month check up.

But Momma I don't want shots today...
Luckily because we did the combination injection at 6 months we didn't have any shots today.

Yea!
AB is weighing in at 17lbs and 5oz.  
She's a little on the "fun sized" size at 27.5 inches.
He head however is in the 71st %. 
She needs a big head because she's so smart...and she has to hold up those big bows!

She's past all the milestones they want her to be "trying" to hit at this age.
It's okay that he left foot turns in.  The bone seem to be fine so there is nothing to worry about.  She mentioned that there was even a chance that this would help AB be a faster runner.  REALLY?  Her mom who loved (and is getting back into it now) to run is very happy.  I looked it up on google and there really isn't much on it.  One site said that Paris Hilton stands pigeon toed to hide her size 11 shoe, and Babe Ruth ran that way on purpose because he believed it made him run faster.  Who knows.  This momma can have hopes though!

Other than that AB is perfect.  We go back in May for her year check up.  SERIOUSLY? I just made my baby's one year appointment.

We also get to start meats.  So this momma has to come up with something good for her baby to test on Saturday.

So before the doctors apointment I think AB could sense what we thought was going to be a not so fun appointment.  I didn't get too many great pictures.

Kitty was even a little worried about her.

Kitty was nice enough to let AB give her a few pokes before getting up and leaving the room.

After play time with Kitty it was play time with Daddy Bear.

AB loves to spend time with her Daddy in the morning, and hates to see him leave.  She gets SO excited to see him walk into the living room before he leaves in the morning. 

 It's hard to see but she's got a sweet little smirk on her face when she noticed he walked in the room.  
Even after he took a few minutes with her on the floor stealing all my kisses she hadn't had enough of him.  She followed him to the door, and that's where I snapped this.


Did your heart melt?  
Mine did. 
I didn't even realize I caught him blowing her a kiss until I reviewed them on the computer.  I stopped stared, and thanked God for blessing me with such a sweet life.  

It's not perfect, but who needs perfect with it's filled with so much love and happiness.

J is not a fan of me posting pictures of him, but I can't help some.When I'm able to actually capture and see how much he loves his little girl and it's not some silly posed picture.  It makes my heart skip a beat.  I know one day AB will look back on these pictures and be able to see the same thing.  

How could we not love our sweet little Sugga Bear?




  AB and I have joggled/walked a little over a mile the past few days.  Last night I had J drive from her daycare to our house to see how far it is.  A little over a mile and a half (there and back). Today I'm considering going home, grabbing the stroller (sippy, pinky oso, and some puffs) and running there to pick her up.  I'm trying to talk myself into doing this.  Before AB, I would be jumping at the opportunity.  Now because I'm not nearly as fast, or in shape it makes me nervous but I need to get back into pushing myself. I think I can I think I can.

If there aren't any post from me tomorrow, you now know why. 

until next time...

From our Swamp to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment