Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Friday, February 10, 2012

Let's Have a Ball

 I bought this ball last summer when A & K came to visit.  Little did I know it would be SO MUCH FUN in just a few short months.



Today I ran AB to visit the doctor to check her ears.  She has been pulling at them again, and last night she couldn't get settled.  No ear infection but she had enough gunk removed out of them to hopefully make her feel better.  I am so proud of my little Sugga Bear.  As the doctor went through two of the wax removal sticks (the special ones not just a Q-tip) she just laid their holding on to her Pinky Oso.  She is such a little trooper.  I feel so lucky to have her.  I know their will be days where it will be different, but I feel so blessed to have the days that she does so well.  Of course it could be because it was making her feel better.

So here's hoping for an uneventful weekend.

Hopefully everything falls into place.

 
Can you tell I've been trying to come up with Valentine rhymes?
Enough of the cheesy sayings.  

I will leave you with the most recent 
 Sugga Bear Fact:

Sugga Bears  are very helpful in the kitchen. 
First the keep you steady while you cook then they empty their lunch bag and get their own snack
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment