Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two is better than one.

I had too many pictures yesterday to be able to finish my weekend post AND include Monday.  So today you get two for the price of one AGAIN.  Lucky you.

The way houses are in Florida are a little strange.  So we have this area in our house that is suppose to be the dinning room, but it's completely closed off from the kitchen. It's actually near the formal sitting room, which we use as our living room.  This area has been waiting with nothing in it for the day we had kids.  When buying the house my idea was to turn it into the play area.
I introduce you to AB's play area.  Previously known as the weird room.


It really works well.  I plan on getting some book ends to hold her books on top shelf.  And NO this is not her complete collection.  She has many more in her closet, and her hard books near the t.v.  She seems to like to see her toys on the shelves.  Mommy likes them to be up neatly and  not all over the floor.  Don't worry this is only a portion of her toys.  She has many more in the living room.

Mom did you see?  All my toys jumped on to these shelves.

Squee - I have more room to crawl around and play!

Someone even put a book in my mail box.  I'm a happy Sugga Bear!
Monday we were running a little late.  AB decided to sleep until 7:30 which isn't her norm.  It was kinda nice to have everything done and ready before she woke up, but I really missed having our hour together. She seemed to be okay with our 30 minutes. No tears were shed at school.  Which is always easier on Mommy's heart.

T is for Tuesday

We are trying to get AB back in her room after dealing with her ear infection.  AB's room is upstairs, but we still have her Pack and Play set up in our room.  If for some reason she wakes a lot throughout the night we keep her in our room.  Since she was about 3 months we have dealt with night terrors on and off.  Running up and down the stairs at night to check a sleeping but screaming baby can make for a LONG night.  More recently she was in our room due to her ear infection, and lazily I admit to keeping her downstairs when Jonathan hunts.  To be honest it's just easier to have her in our room.  Easy = Lazy.  I know.

So.  When we go to move her back to her room it takes a couple nights.  The first night she makes it only a few hours before waking being afraid, the next night a few more hours.  Last night was our second night.  We made it until 2.  I tried to lay with her on the couch but she decided that jumping on the couch was much more fun than sleeping in the bed.  So off to our bed room she we went for a dose of Elmo.  I'm usually a light sleeper so for me not to wake up from her moving around is strange.  Instead at 5 am I wake up to find AB snuggled closely with J.  It was so cute it took everything I had not to snap a picture of them.  I slowly picked her up and moved her to the pack and play before going to get ready for our day.

Sugga Bear slept right until 7 this morning.  Considering she went down at 7:45 last night I was surprised. She was happy to get in our bed to snuggle with her dad, watch Special Agent Oso, and get her morning bottle. 


Don't mess with the Sugga Bear when drinking her bottle and watching Oso.
I was happy to have her to play with for an hour.  Amazing how much we can do in one hour.

Santa was nice enough to bring AB this Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House.  When J and I made our list for Santa this one was thing we thought long and hard about.  We just weren't sure what we wanted to get her.  In the end we decided to ask Santa to bring AB this little house.  It was a last minute request.  Boy we couldn't have asked for a better gift.  When I tell you most of our floor time is playing with this house I am not joking.  AB loves the sounds the door makes.  So we open and close.  Each time I try to tell her 
"Hello", "Welcome," "Come on in," or even "Nice to see you."  She thinks it's the funniest thing ever. She's also taken to playing peak-a-boo with the windows of the door. We love her little house and already got the elves hard work out of it!

***
Last night I posted this picture on Facebook.

Sugga Bear Fact: They love their bubble baths.
This is what AB does every night waiting on her bubble bath.  J&J makes a bubble bath that you can use daily.  It's pretty much just body wash.  Thank goodness because once I introduced AB to bubble baths she gets SO excited to get in and enjoy her bubbles.

When I posted this my dad told my mom "That's not AB, she's got too much hair."  If you know our family we have bald babies.  AB wasn't born with a ton, but more than my nieces.  Of course her bows hide her hair anyways so no biggie.  My dad really couldn't believe how much hair she has now.  My mom pointed out that this indeed was their AB since her left foot is turned in.. 
JUST LIKE HER MOMMA.  
Sorry AB.

So I took these pictures just for you Paw-Paw

Like AB's eyes I really don't know what color her hair is.  Blondish, Brownish, Redish...Eh.  

Sugga Bear gonna Show those boys what Football is all about!

Going for a stroll.



There goes that left foot again. :( 


Because cuteness is even more evident when wearing pigtails.

No day would be complete without a kiss goodbye from Minnie Mouse.

until next time...
From our Swamp to Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment