Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Silly Sugga Bear

Sugga Bear Fact:
They are just plain SILLY.
I have a lot of documentation that will prove this fact.  Today I had more than a handful.  Of the lot, I choose this picture to go with this particular fact.


I can't even come up with a witty comment.  This picture just makes me laugh.  I call this her "I'm going to piss my pants" face.  Just yesterday I was telling my mom that she's just silly.  I didn't think it was possible to see that much into her personality now, but it's there and it's so obvious.  

She a picker.  

My Paw-Paw would be so proud.  He use to call me and tell me there was a cow on my roof.  I was 7 when he passed away, and while I don't remember much I can actually still hear his voice on the other line.  Memories are amazing aren't they.  Anyways.  Her silliness makes me excited for the days when she can tell me stories.  I know we will have more tall tales than Paul Bunyan himself will know what to do with.

Who the heck needs a dog when you can drag your Alphabet Dinosaur around everywhere you go.  He's purple, sings the ABC's on demand and doesn't steal my food.  I got this made.
I'm busy at work.  I have to read this book.  Play a few songs on my piano, and do some computer work. 
Oh Mom.  I was just pulling your leg.  I'm not working.  I'm really just coming up with another plan to get what I want.
  That little table is quite funny.  It was Kara's.  We stole it while we were home to visit for Christmas.  Let's just say it's gotten it's moneys worth.  It slurs it's words, and sounds like it's had a few too many beers.  Sugga Bear don't care.  She makes it work overtime.  She's crazy like that.

AB made it in her room in her bed until 5:11 this morning.  I had just woke up.  I knew she would go back down, but not without help.  We were TOO close to her usual wake up time of 6:45.  I went and got her, and brought her back to our room.  After she pulled J's hair for a few minutes he finally woke up.  I snuck out and started my morning routine to get us ready for the day.  Luckily a few minutes of snuggling with Daddy, AB was back out.  She promptly slept until 7:10.

So we had a bottle and got dressed and hurried into the living room to make sure we didn't miss Choo Choo Soul. Today we decided to stand up to dance to Choo Choo Soul.  Not without Momma's help.

Mom put the camera down.  You shake your booty better without it.

Doo be doo be doo

Pay close attention.
 Then of course we had to show the house a little love.



Sugga Bear Fact:
Tired Sugga Bears tend to be very clumsy.  Sometimes grouchy.  Often clingy.

Clumsy came out first.  She kinda just fell over.  I know that sounds silly, but if you know me, you know it's quite possible that floors, walls, chairs, and whatnot also tend to run into my child, just like her Momma.  It gets worse when she's tired.

Next up was the grouchy.  More aggervated since it didn't linger.  She was upset that M-E cat wanted to stay high and not come down to be  treated like a rag doll  petted.

But MOM!  I wanted to pull her tail.  Just once.
Really AB just pokes M-E with a finger.  Thankfully she usually pokes her in the hind leg.  M-E surprisingly doesn't react.  She has seemed to learn the "out of sight out of mind" theory quickly.  She comes down only when she will allow AB to get her. If she decides enough is enough she leaves.

Then the Sugga Bear shows me that these actions were indeed because she was still sleepy.
Sleepy Sugga Bears love nunu's and Pinky Oso's.


 This one made me giggle.  Her nunu fell out of her mouth.  While she was playing her piano.  Instead of trying to go around the other way she kept trying to get it through the legs of the piano. 
Go Go Gadget Hands!


Nothing makes things better than being able to dig in cabinets. This is a new thing.  She has found two that Mommy allows her hands in. The one with the plastic containers, and her food pantry.  This morning she decided to pick out her own breakfast.

Hum.  Strawberries in a cereal bar.

Well if it taste good with the wrapper on it, it must be good with the wrapper off.

Eh.  Maybe I should stuff some of this in my shoe.

eeny meeny miny moe

Looks like even more choices back here.

Add caption
She's seriously getting big too fast. Daily I witness her do more new things.  It's an exciting time.  I love watching her learn, explore. It's like bring a kid to Disney for the first time, every day.


We are glad we are a day closer to Friday.

until next time...
From Our Swamp to Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment