The Sugga Bear had a successful Valentines.
Once J got home last night AB tore into their gifts. She insisted on helping J with his.
Sugga Bear LOVES to make you proud.
Since I signed her up for swim lessons I have been trying to get her more use to water in her face. So when we wash her hair at night I praise her when she allows me to lay her back in the water, or just pour the water on her head without commotion. Now she expects you to get excited when she does just about anything.
After Daddy opened his treats (just his favorite snacks with cute little sayings. Really no big deal). It was Sugga Bear's turn.
She would have been happy to just get wrapped empty boxes.
But in the end I think she was happy to have a few new things.
Then when it was all sad and done our sweet little girl came over and handed out Thank You kisses.
How is it not possible to love this little girl with everything. She is the sweetest little bear ever. Then we FINALLY had dinner. Where AB told us about her day.
From what I gather she spent her day missing her Daddy. Maybe because she didn't get to give him good morning kisses.
Someone decided she couldn't miss the 5 am episode of Sesame Street. In pure Sugga Bear fashion she passed back out in our bed and slept until 7:30.
She woke up in such a good mood. She kept taking her bottle out of her mouth and telling me "Hiiii" I wanted to catch it on video. Instead she decided to stick her tongue out at me.
While we probably should have rushed off to school, I decided that I could squeeze in a bit of play time.
| Cheese. |
| Oh Mom. You know me. I never up to no good. |
| I didn't make that mess behind me. It was all the cat. |
| Okay baby, I have to go to school. You be a good girl. Kisses. |
| Mom says it time to go. I'm going to stick out my tongue and let her know that I do not agree. |
| If I add a little smirk it might work better. |
| Gosh it's good to be this cute. |
| Don't worry Minnie I saved kisses for you. |
| I love you too Minnie. See you when I get back. |
| Oh I fooled you all. I'm staying here and playing ball all day. |
| Maybe I can hide behind the rocker... |
Sometimes I think dropping a happy playful sweet AB off at school is just as hard as leaving her when she's crying with her hands stretched out for me. I just wanted to stay back and play today. I don't think leaving her will ever be easy for me, but you do what you got to do.
We hope everyone had Valentines filled with love and happiness.
until next time....
From our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment