I warn you now this will be a picture heavy post. We had a busy weekend.
Saturday was the annual Youth Hunt where J usually hunts. He wanted AB and I to drive up so we could meet the guys he hunts with, and spend sometime with him. While AB wasn't the only daughter (I counted 5 little girls) she was the youngest. I on the other hand was the only wife. Part of me felt good that J wanted me there knowing there wouldn't be many if any other wives there, and part of me felt a little awkward.
Of course AB had to be dressed to impress. J helped pick out her outfit. Which was a big hit with the men. You wouldn't believe the compliments she got on her bow. Sometimes I think old men like her bows more than women.
![]() |
| Let's get this show on the road Mom! |
I waited until AB was ready for her morning nap, then put her in her carseat and took off. It's an hour drive and I was a little nervous she would get board and I wouldn't be able to entertain her. Instead she slept the entire way.
Jonathan was excited for us to get there, and I was excited to have made it since it was in the middle of nowhere. He swooped AB out of her seat without even giving her a chance to wake up. Daddy Bear was happy to have his Sugga Bear there.
![]() |
| Daddy and his Sugga Bear |
| Momma all these trees like me. They keep telling me I'm cute. Since when do trees talk? |
Of course we had to take a moment to take a few shots in the grass.
| In pure Sugga Bear fashion she decided there were better things to do than pose. |
| Almost feels like home. |
| Here Mom. I share. Have some snot. |
![]() |
| The Bow that got all the compliments. |
SUNDAY - FUNDAY!
When we were home for the holiday's Jonathan picked up some Cafe du Monde Beignets mix. He likes to cook breakfast on Sundays when he's home. We figured since hunting season was over it was time to try. They came out a little flat but it was perfect for the Sugga Bear - who loved her special treat!
![]() |
| Mmmm. Mmmm. Good! |
| M-E Cat went to drastic measures to get attention. |
Then it was time for AB's monthly photo shoot. The only difference is the sticker you see on the fence. Originally I bought them to put on her clothes. I don't think we have had photos with the sticker on her since she was 2 months. Eh. Whatever works right.
She's still pulling at her ears. She has no other sign of an infection. I pray that it's just some silly habit she's picked up.
| Baby feet. People love them. I prefer ruffle buts, but to eachs own. |
![]() |
| Daddy helps wrangle her in for a few more pictures. This my friends is why I pay for professional photography. |
![]() |
| Here's your smile. Eat it up. Then let me play! |
My mom would tell you that she always believed that one day she would find me on top the refrigerator because I was always climbing. Of course that would be one thing AB got from me. She always has her leg cocked back ready to climb on whatever she can find. While Mommy had mini panic attacks, Daddy took pictures to capture her in action. Thankfully she caught on pretty fast when J taught her to climb off of things backwards.
As I always tell her "BE SAFE AB!!!!"
The sun started to set ending our weekend. I got a few more shots of AB enjoying her playtime outside. Of course I had to delete some of the duck photos to squeeze these in.
until next time...
From our Swamp to Yours.
























No comments:
Post a Comment