Happy 9 months to our smiley, curious, speed crawling, pulling up on everything, Little Einstein "pat pat pat" patting, Grover fan, attempting to blow kisses, bye bye waving, strawberry loving, sweet snuggling, pig tail wearing, Hot Dog dancing, assisted walker, 4 word saying, two teeth having, kitty cat chasing, sweet kiss giving, happy, giggly, squirmy, determined, playful, non stop, clap clap clapping, my-way or the highway, beautiful, spoiled rotten SUGGA BEAR! Mommy and Daddy love you SOOOO BIG!
I know it's a repeat from FB. Now that I think about it I wish I would have kept up with all AB's month Birthday Status updates! Hard to believe it's been 9 months.
Today like every other 2nd day of the month for the last 9 months we sang Happy Birthday then AB got her "Month Book." This month I had a very hard time picking. I orginally went to Barnes and Nobles thinking that this would be the month I would introduce AB to Olivia.
Instead I was drawn to the Valentines section where I did the one thing I am sure I will remind AB to never do, I judged a book by it's cover. Although this time the cover did not fail, this book was perfect.
I don't know why, but the little girl on the cover just caught my eye. They only thing she is missing is her BIG BOW and she could be my sweet little AB 4 years from now. This book is so simple, short and to the point. It's about a little girl who plants a kiss, watches it grow then spreads it around. It just warmed my heart. Our little Sugga Bear seems to bring happiness to everyone she meets. This book reminded me of her. I couldn't pass it up.
 |
| Muahaha - Momma is letting me hold my "Big Girl Book" |
 |
| If I keep getting older Daddy's going to have to buy me a Library. |
 |
| So you want me to sit here, not touch the books and not crawl away? Good Luck with that! |
It's getting harder and harder to get pictures of AB with all her books. I don't see the next 3 months getting easier.
Of course our morning playtime routine wouldn't be complete without some fun.
 |
| I know she's got those remotes hidden around here somewhere. |
 |
| I wonder if I can drag my jumpy along with me. |
 |
| No Dad, I wasn't even considering running over the kitty with my stroller. |
 |
| As soon as he turns his back Kitty you are MINE! |
 |
| Really Dad...I'm sweet and innocent. Promise. |
 |
| Muahah....You better run Kitty!!! |
|
|
No worries no kitties were hurt in the making of this blog.
We are glad today is Thursday, and will be even happier for Friday.
Until next time.
From Our Swamp To Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment