Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mommy Amusement Park

Some days I feel like our house is an Amusement Park and I am AB's tour guide.  We have a ton of fun together no matter what we are doing.  Vacuuming, cooking dinner, running up the stairs to get another bow because the one she is wearing clearly doesn't work.  I try my best to always keep her little wheels turning.  Early on I think J thought I had surely lost my mind.  There was no need for our 3 week old to know the day of the week it was much less the letter it began with, and words that also begin with that letter.

You know.  Today is Wednesday.  Wednesday starts with a W.  Just like Weekend, Warrior, Walking, and Whatchamacallit.  I try not to be too repetitive. HA HA!

Lately when I do laundry it's easiest if I put AB in the laundry basket and tell her we are going to tour Chuggington. One of her favorite morning shows.


So she helps me get the laundry out of the dryer, or put it in (one good thing about front loading machines she can reach).  Then we take our load to the depot (aka inside the house since our machines are in the garage).  She LOVES this game.  More recently she has decided that she can tell me when she wants to play.  Now that she is brave enough to crawl into our room without following us, she will crawl in there and get into the laundry basket (which is why you always have to have an eye on her.  As we like to say Sugga Bear don't care she does what she wants).

This is the way to Mommy's room...and the Laundry Basket Rides!
What Mom?  Hurry up before the line gets too long.

Look we are the first ones here. PLEASE let me ride the Laundry Basket.

Yea!  Lets do this!

Hang on!

Ooooo..Here we go!
 

Aw. Man. It's over already?

 One of AB's favorite part of the mornings is the few minutes she spends telling Jonathan bye.  Today she refused to put her hands on the ground so he could put her down.  Then afterwords she blew him her Sugga Bear kisses.  Right now she doesn't know how to blow them.  She just sticks her hand in her mouth and moves it back and forth.  USUALLY Daddy is the only one special enough to get those kisses.

You can't put me down if I don't let you!

 
Daddy I would blow you my kisses, but they are so sweet I like to keep them to myself.
She Looks so grown up in this picture.
Well Noah, I like your sandals, but I think they should be pink.
  With her toys in the cubbyholes, her new favorite thing to do is to pull the basket out and pick out which toys she wants.
Ummmm
Which one which one...

But in the end she always goes for the mail box.  I think she's waiting on her package from Mrs. Sarah and and her newest Doodlebugs and Butterflies shipment.
 
.



until next time...
From Our Swamp to Yours




2 comments:

  1. She is sooo stinking cute! And you Amanda, are an amazing mother... I'm not a mom yet, but you have inspired me for when my time comes! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Crystal. Thank you. When you become a mom you will learn that the best compliment in the world is having someone tell you that you are a good mom. Being a mom is a lot of fun! People will go on about the hard times, but in reality the good always out weighs the bad. I can't wait for you to experience it!

      Delete