I think someone knows that Valentines Day is coming up and is brushing up on her kissing skills.
| Hello There Pup! |
| How about a little Sugga Bear Kiss? |
| What do you mean you've had better? |
| Take that! |
| This kissing thing is overrated. |
Since this is technically my first post let me catch you up.
AB Says:
Dadda, Hiiii (she drags it out), Bye Bye, and Momma (finally a little more regularly instead of just when she's mad). Possibly she's working on Kitty, but we haven't decided that is what she's saying for sure.
AB Does:
Possibly it's now easier for me to tell you what she doesn't do?
Pulling up, holding on with one hand, and letting go at times. Walking behind her toys, and along furniture which includes reaching to go to the next piece. More recently she's learned how to climb into her toy baskets, put her foot on toys to try to climb them. She's been clapping, now we are patting her legs (along with the Little Einsteins, also she's waving while saying bye (of course never when we want her to).
We have also entered the "If I don't get what I want, I'll throw a fit" stage. We call her "determined" I'm sure J says "just like her Momma" under his breath after I say "she's so determined." Along with her fits, she also understands when she is getting in trouble. Possibly too well. We have had those little ant baits contraptions by our sliding glass doors. AB knows good and well those are not to be touched. So she waits. When she gets a second she'll go up to the trap, to which I respond with a loud clap and "NO." That is when she promptly crawls off as fast as her little legs will let her go, and grabs a toy. Then looks at me like "What Kitty do Mom?" *sigh* We have a long road ahead of us.
Us:
Hunting season has come to an end. J has been asked to cook again for the hunting group he a member of this upcoming weekend. AB and I are planning on making an appearance. He cooked last year, and it went so well many members are requesting he cook again. I'm pretty proud.
With Daddy back with us all day we are looking forward to spending some time at the beautiful Florida parks and attractions we have here. Along with a few house projects.
Of course Mommy is about to be in full party planning mode for the TWO Minnie Mouse Birthday's AB will be having!
Here's a little extra ruffle love before I send you on your way.
No comments:
Post a Comment