Because it's okay to throw money away I just finished my survey back to Nikon telling them I thought their class was not up to my standards.
You read it right.
I'm back to Auto.
I don't want to be a professional photographer.
I still want to pay people to take pictures of AB.
BUT.
I own a DSLR.
I have an adorable daughter.
I love pictures.
I take a ton.
I want to take my camera off of Auto.
This class taught A LOT.
It was for beginners.
Correction.
Beginners who already know the beginning.
Beginners who know all the definitions, numbers and terminology.
Also for people who were taking mostly still, landscape, pretty pictures to display.
I want to know how to capture AB's first steps. Have some amazing shots of her at Disney at night. Possibly even her face when she sees her first fireworks....
That is not what that class was.
Oh well. We live and we learn. I'll just have to sit and read the book.
Yes. I do own the Nikon D3100 book for dummies.
Did I say this was my first time to leave AB for something other than work?
It was HARD!!
Her and Daddy did great though.
They even went to swim.
J admitted he was a little nervous about the whole swim lesson thing (I warned them they would be going completely under this time) but he said she did great and it wasn't so bad.
She's now going completely under and floating with support only behind her neck.
Now I'm nervous about next weekend!!
My biggest time for infant in swim is PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE them. I might be the loud annoying Mommy, but anytime AB comes out of the water we are bouncy, clapping and "big girl," "goooo AB" ing. I make a big deal out of everything she does RIGHT. She loves it, and tends to get over the fact she was just dunked underwater quickly.
Swim always wears the Sugga Bear out (which is one reason I highly suggest swim lessons! HA!) So I came home to a sweet sleeping Sugga Bear.
We played for a bit then got dressed to head out for dinner with Uncle Mike and TT.
Excuse the blur. That is photo class gone wrong. LOL
Sunday was really hard on me. I didn't want to leave at all. I knew I wasn't getting what I wanted out of the class, and it just didn't seem like it was worth missing out on my baby to sit through.
J wouldn't take my place so I went ahead and went.
Suck it up.
Lets just say I was VERY happy to be home to my sweet Sugga Bear and husband at the end of the day.
So once she woke up we celebrated with COOKIES!
This was my first time giving her a toddler cookie.
She was very happy with this decision.
Matter of fact we ruined her dinner because she didn't eat much of it at all.
Oops.
Monday came.
and before Monday went. I realized how close I was to having a one year old.
Not because I looked at the date.
Because of how mature she is getting.
She's playing more on her own.
Climbing stairs, and backing down them.
Standing with no help for minutes at a time.
Going to get her nunu on her own without fussing.
Now we are at Today.
I added a tracker for my running. Now you can see how much I run, and I'll feel the need to run more so that you don't call me a slacker.
Not today though.
At camp it rained.
We rain in the rain.
Then rain in the rain with weight vest.
Then pushed a car up the parking one level of the parking garage (in groups).
TWICE.
until next time....
From our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment