Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting Back to ME

This is what I currently feel like.


Obviously not as cute.

Monday my alarm when off at 4 am.
I was excited.
I washed and dried one load of laundry, while loading another in the wash.
Unpacked a little more.
Cleaned house.

Left for camp at 5 am.
Returned a little before 6:45.

Baby and Daddy still sleeping

SCORE.

Got ready for work.
Enjoyed some Coffee.
Made AB's morning bottle.
Put clothes in dryer.
Baby and Daddy woke up.

*normal morning routine here*

Work was crazy busy.
Left
Picked up AB

Thanked Sweet Baby Jesus that we had leftovers.
Cooked AB some ABC Noodles.
Fed AB said Noodles.

While I ate.
J made it home in the middle of dinner so he was able to keep AB entertained long enough for me to get some of the kitchen cleaned.
Then it was Bath time.
Bed time routine.
Folded laundry.
Put Laundry up.
Picked up toys.
Finished unpacking.

Texted J because I had no clue where he was in the house and told him good night.

I remember nothing after that (I lie I remember flipping over and thinking "damn my legs sore") until waking up and seeing that my clock said it was 
4am.

I forgot to set my alarm.
How the heck I woke up right on time I have no clue.

Went to the kitchen.
Put up dried dishes.
Made AB's bottles for the day.
Got dressed.
"Washed the rugs" with fabreeze.
Stretched - because my legs hurt like hell.  Well the right one.

Went to camp. 
Came home
*morning routine*

AB also decided to wake up on the early side, so she was pretty sleepy.

She kept going to snuggle with her blanket.  
YES I know it's a Christmas blanket but it's really soft and her favorite.




Off to start our day we went.
AB and her Fishy Kissy Face!


It's now almost time for the work day to be over and I'm not sure how I made it on one cup of coffee.
I'm limping from my right leg being sore.
It's really cute.

It will all be worth it.
To have my body back the way it was.
To be able to run more.
reach my goal.
Did I mention my friend Jen is now thinking about doing the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon 2013 too?
I have a fear of my friends who have run it a few times being behind because of me so I'm really excited to have a newbie runner join me.
That is if all things fall into place.

until next time..
*yawn*
From our Swamp to Yours

1 comment:

  1. Love your updates!! Sorry your leg is hurting..boo! AB is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete