Our lives are just busy.
Really.
I had to print out a calendar for the next three months to make sure Jonathan and I had everything entered on our phone calendars.
How did we go about life before Iphones?
I'm going to do this post backwards to catch you up.
Today:
You can't see in this picture but with all this cuteness she's covered in snot.
I have a call in with the doctor to see about giving her some allergy meds.
Her eyes are watery, she's sneezing, she's snotty and she's got that darn cough all mommies hate.
Yesterday:
Sugga Bear Fact:
Even with watery eyes, and a snotty nose a Sugga Bear can still pull off cute!
She really is such a good girl.
This weekend we had a great weekend.
Sunday we went on our first Easter Egg Hunt with the Mommy Group I'm in.
After we got home got some stuff done we enjoyed the weather a little longer and had Popsicles.
AB loves the taste of Popsicle's but hates that they are so cold.
Saturday was St. Patrick's so we dressed for the occasion.
You know as much as I hate Walmart sometimes going with the Sugga Bear is fun. We have so many people stop us to look at her and compliment her. AB is with me all the time so I get it quite often, J on the other hand isn't use to it so to see him beam with pride of his little girl (who he always insist on carrying when we are out) makes me fall in love with him all over again. As a parent the best thing is to have someone else tell you how sweet/beautiful/good your child is. I always liked compliments, but when I get compliments on her it makes my heart sing.
So that's been the adventures of the Sugga Bear lately. Lots going on for us.
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours.

No comments:
Post a Comment