Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random


1.
The Sugga Bear's hair is getting curlier and curlier.
I love it.
 
 

2.
My friend Fallon's Blog is one of my favorites to read.
I know I need to update my blogs I love page.
Check out this post.
I think it's my favorite.



3.
I have blog readers.
LOL.
Sometimes I think I write these things for myself.
Today I got a message from a friend I grew up with to inform me that there IS away for Jonathan and I to have the same Calendar.
AND
there is an app for your Iphone.
Not only does it color coordinate your family members activities you can:
make grocery list
plan dinners
and make to do list.
 
THANK YOU KRISTIE!
 
 
 
4.
You need to close out your Iphone Apps.
I know this sounds stupid but I didn't know this.
I made a comment to my friend Jen about how I thought my 
iMapMyRun
app was eatting my battery.
 Her response was:
 "when was the last time you closed out your apps."
 I happily report to you that my battery is no longer depleted by noon.


5.
I really want a B.O.B stroller.
Isn't it nice?
I bought a used Jeep jogging stroller from my friend.
I'm not a big fan of it.  It's really hard to run with, and maneuver.
I think a rim is bent.
This pretty little thing will set me back more than my car note cost me a month.
Good thing my birthday AND mother's day come within a week of each other right?  Maybe?  
It's justifiable with me running almost daily, but still why must a stupid (awesome) stroller cost SO much! 
 

7.
My husband informed me that he wants to go on an alligator hunt next year.
As if people around here don't think we are country enough.
We really will be SWAMP PEOPLE!
 

That's all folks.

until next time...

From Our Swamp to Yours

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course. :) I always look forward to what you come up with next. My very own Fallon Mail! ;)

      Delete