Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sugga Bears are from Jupiter, and Leprechauns are from Venus

WHAT?

wait...

That's not right. 

 But...

We did see Jupiter and Venus in the sky.
 

The other night our neighbors and invited us outside for some star gazing with the kiddos.
Jesse was really excited.


AB was too, but I think it was because she was outside, after bath, and at night.


and we got to check out Jupiter and Venus.


I love the night sky. 
 I miss living somewhere were being in the middle of no where wasn't hard to find. 
Now I'm lucky that I can spot Orion.

Not real sure if the stargazing is what put Sugga Bear in a grumpy mood the next morning, but she woke up on the wrong side of the crib for sure.


I on the other hand came home from Camp on Cloud 9.

We had a fitness test and I scored the fastest for the beginners.

I am SO proud of myself.

At the end of class each day they hand out a quote for the person who stood out that day.

I got the quote that day.
(So did the girl with the fastest advance time).

"Act as if it were impossible to fail."
Dorothea Brande

That was my quote.
I have to remember these words.
I have a lot of goals for the upcoming months and goals I want to meet.
Running, Camera Class, Boot Camp, and Preparing 2 parties for AB.
I got this.

Now today is Friday.
Pretend it's St. Patrick's Day.
I (and other parents) all must have agreed on this without knowing.
All the kiddos in class were dressed in their green today.

My little Leprechaun went in style.



See the nunu?
That's always a sign of a Bad Mood Sugga Bear.
She keeps waking up early then getting pissed that she did so.
Silly girl.
I wont lie if I didn't have to work and could snuggle her like she wants I wouldn't mind.
Matter of fact I might even wake her up early just to get those sweet snuggles.

 
 She did perk up and play a bit.


Which is good because I have been a procrastinator. 


I had bought the stuff to do her teachers St. Patrick's Day treats, but forgot to make the card from AB.  So I had to improvise.


They came out cute.  Of course the pots tipped over and messed up on the way to school.
Lesson learned.

Now it's almost time to get my AB and I miss her sweet little face a lot today.
It's easy to miss.


until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment