Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Friday, March 23, 2012

Your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. 
A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. 
Your next stop, the Twilight Zone! 

Or in this case:

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 miler

Today I registered for my first Run Disney Event.
I've been wanting to since I started running before I was pregnant.
Like I said previous I gave up on myself, and made excuses.
I'm back, and there is NO backing out now. 

Here I come:
(I sure hope Boot Camp can make my arms and legs look like that before September).

This run is at night.
It ends in Hollywood Studios
(Our favorite park)
and then we party with the
Disney Villains.

Well as much as AB will let us.  
I want them to meet me at the finish line.
J is going to kill me for making him take the stroller so he can do so, but Uncle Mike will be there with him.
I'm excited.
Nervous.
Anxious.
Proud.
Just a ball of emotions.

My friend Jody is signing up too.
Oddly enough it will be the first time we "meet" although we have known each other for 3 years.

AB's TT run's too but she's and Pro at Run Disney. 
I'm sure she'll be waiting for us at the finish line.

So here we go.
Here's to 10 miles.
Now if to get a few 5k's under my belt.

Apparently people dress up for all Disney Runs.
So a Villain.
That's hard.  
The ones I like are all guys.
My first thought is to just be a Pirate.

Then I thought of 
Iago
Jafar's Bird.
Mostly because I'm considering dressing AB up as one of the birds from Rio for Halloween so it will give me time to practice my bird tutu making skills.

My second real thought was 
Ursula

It's September and at night, but this is still South Florida.
It's hot.  So I don't want too much clothing.
Black top, Black Pants, and a purple tutu.
Done. 

I love
Cruella


But figuring out a costume I can run in for her might be hard.

My friend suggested an Ugly Step Sister
Lord knows I can figure out the bow part! 

So now those are in the running.
Don't even get me started on my decisions for the Princess Race!  

With that let's move to another challenge I have 
Getting the Sugga Bear in her Carseat!







But after all the fighting
Momma always wins!


until next time.....

From our Swamp to Yours

 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She was one of my first thoughts. I just don't know how to do her without the headpiece or to do a headpiece I could run 10 miles with.

      Delete