I remembered the day I turned 10 Mr. Jones a teacher at my Elementary school told me
"This is a big day! You'll never be a single digit ever again."
Today is AB's big month birthday then. She will never be a single month digit again.
My baby is now really almost
ONE!
This morning she decided to wake up at 6:30. I decided to take the camera in with me to capture her as she is every morning when I go get her.
The Facebook status for this month:
Happy 10 Month Birthday to our Standing, Kissy Sound Making, Fresh Beat Band Crazed, Fried Rice Eating, Face First Falling, Outdoors Exploring, Swing Loving, Music Making, Speed Crawling, Furniture Walking, Big Bow Wearing, Tongue Sticking Out, Determined, Rio Obsessed, Happy Go Lucky, Constantly "Talking", Sweet Kissing, Daddy's Wrapped Around Her Little Finger, Dancing, No No Head Shaking, Always Clap Clapp Clapping, Heart Melting Sweet Sugga Bear!
It was a great morning, filled with many Happy Birthday's, kisses and loves.
We even had enough time to read her Month Book:
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
By: Mo Willems
I can not tell you how many times I have walked past this book without even picking it up. A Pigeon, a Bus? Not much color. Yea. Whatever. I know I know. "Don't judge a book by the Title/Cover."
Finally I walked into Barnes and Nobles. (Well more like power walked I was on my lunch break).
It was on the "We recommend" shelf in the kids sections. I decided I would read it to find out what the hype was all about.
Eh. First page. "Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus"...blah blah blah.
Then I met the Pigeon.
I swear to you this is the most loveable frickin Pigeon ever.
All he wants to do is Drive the Bus.
There is a part in the book where the Pigeon says "Your Mom Would Let Me."
He's so right. I probably would. He's such a sweet little Pigeon after all. Plus his cousin Herb drives a bus.
AB was excited about her new book.
After we read the book AB decided that M-E's toys were more fun than hers.
It was a good morning. I just got word that I can leave work early too so it will be a great afternoon!
We have a busy weekend.
Swim Lesson start tomorrow and then we have an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday.
We hope everyone has a great weekend.
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment