Hello Monday.
Our weekend was. Eh. But Good?
The good first?
Saturday we had swim lessons.
We painted AB's toes in preparation.
J came along for her first class to snap some pictures. I was so glad to have him there to see just how GOOD she was. I know part of it is because this is her first time in a pool, but we have been practicing laying on her back in the tub. I'm so glad we did.
This class is mainly to help them learn to lay float on their backs, and to go to the wall and "hold". We have a few friends in the class with us so it makes it even more fun.
![]() |
| I put "AB" where we are in the group pictures. |
After swim lessons AB had a great nap (an added bonus).
Then we took some 10 month pictures.
| That's right! 10 months. Believe it or not. |
| Mom. Dad needs to cut the grass. |
| You know mom. I wouldn't mind taking my swing for a ride. |
| I'll sit here, but I'm not smiling. |
| I love playing outside, and pretty weather. |
| Happy 10 Months Sugga Bear! |
We did some cleaning up, playing, and just enjoying our day. Until.
*sigh* My neighbor's father in law was down visiting. J had parked my car in the street while he tested the generator. You know because being prepared for Hurricane Season is always a good thing.
We had just walked inside to get AB down for a nap and we heard it.
I first thought someone came around the corner too fast. Then I realized who it was and what happened.
I'm sad. I'm so picky about my car but having a child brings it into persepctive.
We weren't in the car.
No one is hurt.
It's just a car.
Insurance will have it fixed ASAP.
This is my second "stupid" accident. The first one a lady scratched my car while it was parked at work with some metal. I hadn't even paid my first note on it.
So new bumper and light for me.
You know the girl that parks a mile away from the store to prevent people from hit my car with their car.
We went to dinner that night. I just needed to not have to clean the kitchen.
Sunday
Jen my neighbor and I had been planning a Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in our Mommy group for a while. We didn't think we would have a lot to attend but it was just an excuse to get out the house.
The weather was warm but windy when AB and I left the house at 9:45.
The clouds started to roll in before I got to the park at 9:50.
I snapped a few quick pictures of AB and Jesse.
| As you can see by the sky, the weather was changing by the minute. We go sprinkled on a few times then it started to storm. Sadly we had to cancel our egg hunt for a later date. |
| Jesse is our neighbor. He's teaching AB how not to be so girly. His mom and I keep warning him that one day she's going to punch him, but until then. Boys will be Boys... |
So we headed home.
We had a few things on our list to do. Cleaning house, went grocery shopping, got some food prepped for the week. Cooked dinner. We even made one of AB's teachers some Birthday Brownies!
AB played of course.
All in all...even with the car issues, and the rain we had a good weekend.
AB slept a little late this morning
(funny since she woke up at 6 on Saturday AND Sunday).
We hope everyone has a happy Monday/Week.
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours....
We had a few things on our list to do. Cleaning house, went grocery shopping, got some food prepped for the week. Cooked dinner. We even made one of AB's teachers some Birthday Brownies!
AB played of course.
All in all...even with the car issues, and the rain we had a good weekend.
AB slept a little late this morning
(funny since she woke up at 6 on Saturday AND Sunday).
| Sugga Bear with Bed Head. |
We hope everyone has a happy Monday/Week.
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours....

No comments:
Post a Comment