I'm still alive.
Busy.
Work. Home. Everything.
Busy.
Lets get to the point. Here pictures from Friday till today.
Friday:
She already knows how to give her dad guilt trips.
Saturday:
Before Swim I had to put her suit on just for some pictures.
Another great day at swim. She fought a little more, but still loved it. This time we went under to our nose.
Right after swim we hurried to Orlando.
AB did great on the drive. She had a small "blowout" so she got to take a quick dip in the sink.
She LOVES the sink.
Ours at home are kinda shallow so this was like a pool to her!
Dinner that night.
The next morning we visited with some Family from out of town.
Had breakfast.
Attempted Down Town Disney since our plans were changed the night before.
AB missed it for the most part.
This was probably the worst day in a very long time that we could have chose to be traveling.
Thankfully AB slept the last 2 hours home.
I read.
J drove us safely though a mess.
Let's just say we were happy that it was just cloudy when we made it home.
AB was happy to finally be back home and reunited with her Dolphin friend.
It rained a lot last week. So we didn't spend much time outside.
The way her little feet poke out are my favorite thing about the swing.
It was a busy weekend.
| Tippy Toes! |
Of course she had to test to see if the rules of touching outlets changed.
This morning my alarm went off at 4 am.
So think 3am to my non daylight savings adjusted body.
Off to Boot Camp I went.
It was a great time. I really enjoyed getting a little ME time in.
Not to mention making new friends.
I really need friends.
(Lame I know)
Then I got to come home to my sweet sleepy Daddy Bear and Sugga Bear. Today worked well, and they both stayed asleep until I was don getting ready for work, then we got to play.
We of course found some time to catch up on our reading.
AB agreed that we should get the day after Daylight Savings Time off!
until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours
(Sorry. I just realized I never posted this).
From Our Swamp to Yours
(Sorry. I just realized I never posted this).
No comments:
Post a Comment