Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Meet Pinky Oso


It is my pleasure to introduce you to the one and only Pinky Oso.


It is true that Pinky Oso has seen better days.

We got him (I know he's pink but I always refer to him as a he) before AB was born.

I wanted her to have a "lovie" but I was holding out for the perfect one.

I found him at the Womans Hospital in Baton Rouge.

I was so excited.  The moment I saw him I knew he was the one.  He was destined to be ours.

He's been with AB since the very beginning.


Around 3 months AB developed Thrush from taking meds for her ear infection. Because Pinky Oso was often in her mouth I had to take him away for a few weeks. 
 She was so happy to be reunited with him when I finally gave him back.

This is the actual picture when I gave him back to her.  Thank Goodness for facebook and a photo crazy Mommy!
When we are at home.  

Pinky rarely misses a nap or bed time.


We can always count on him to keep her safe through the night.

To keep her company during her morning bottles.
 
 
Sometimes he likes to hang out during t.v. time.


He's her favorite play date.
 

He gives the best hugs.

And while we try to keep him home, sometimes he accompanies us on our travels.
Louisiana at Christmas.
He always reminds AB that no matter where we are as long as they are together.  She is HOME.

He's love is unconditional.  Even when she's tired and cranky.

Pinky Oso is AB's best friend and it's becoming more apparent every day.
She's excited to see him.  
Doesn't get out of bed without him.  
Looks for him.
Sometimes we even kiss him by before school.
He's our Pinky Oso and we don't know what we would do without him.
 
Some people don't buy into the lovie hype.
While I picked him out, and kept him around I don't think she'll mind.  
She loves him and I'm happy that he can give her the security she needs.

I hope Pinky Oso makes it many years, and after his time is up I hope I'm able to put him in a box so that he can always be with her, even when she "too big for that."




until next time....

From Our Swamp to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment