Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sugga Bear the new Ground Hog

This morning AB woke up early.  
Usually she takes her bottle and will go back down.

Not today.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed we made it to the living room at 6:45 to start playing.

Usually I'm a little excited because that means more chances for cute pictures.

Not today.


That's about as good as it got.

After my day today I'm beginning to believe that my little Sugga Bear can determine the day, much like the Ground Hog is suppose to determine the weather.

She became tired and cranky around 7:00.

Great.

No really she just wanted to snuggle.  It was kinda nice.

At 7:30 I told her I had to pack the car.  I put a pillow on the ground and let her watch her shows.


Little did I know this was my warning.

Today has been non stop, one thing after another hectic.
Along with crazy work I got a phone call from my doctor.  I have to go back and have my blood drawn again because something wasn't done correctly last time.  So glad I am not afraid of needles.

To top it off the weather is starting to look grim, so my run to get AB will be canceled.

For me there are always bright sides.

I get to see my AB in 45 minutes.
I declared tonight "sandwich night." So not to many dishes.
My sister got her pictures back from Portraits at Tiffanys and seeing my girls always makes me smile.
We are another day closer to the weekend.
My husband called me a Hottie in a text today.

It's the little things right?

Here's hoping AB decides on an early bed time tonight, and makes it through the night...maybe even till 6:50..

until next time....

From our Swamp to Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment