Some days I wonder how I got so lucky.
I met my soul mate when I was only 18.
We were given the opportunity to live in beautiful places:
![]() |
| Utah |
![]() |
| Florida |
I've had some pretty neat animal encounters:
I've seen some great things:
Some really cute girls in my life:
Some days
I think back to those days when I wondered what my wedding would be like.
Who would I marry.
Who would I ask to be in my wedding.
Then there was the one thing that I probably dreamed of more than my wedding (really I'm not a girly girl).
When I had kids.
What would they be?
What would I name them.
At one point I was naming my daughter
Blaycee
WHAT? I was like 10.
Brooke, and Camile were really considered closer to my pregnancy.
Then there was a time I wouldn't hear of any name for a boy other than
Noah Kade
Both Noah and Kade weren't even in the running for a boy name.
Then the day came.
All the wondering and waiting was over.
IT'S A GIRL.
Our little Austyn Blaire.
"AB"
Some days before I was pregnant I wondered what it would be like.
Some days during pregnancy I wondered when it would all end...
Now days...
I'm just thankful for how it all turned out.
The sweet little family we became.
The amazing family and support we have.
My loves ability to grow daily for these two.
Mostly whoever decided that this perfect little girl belonged to J and I.
until next time...
From Our Swamp To Yours.
































Awe *tear* So sweet!!!
ReplyDelete