Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sick Sugga Bear (Old Post)

Note:
I just realized that this post has been sitting and waiting for me to complete it. They say that time gets away from you when you have kids, and you don't remember them being infants by the time they are a year.  I just realized that I hardly remember AB being sick two weeks ago, much less what it was like to hold my 5lb 13oz baby last May.  Anywhoo.  I hope to get caught up this week.  I have a lot going on right now, but more on that later.  Maybe today.  Until then here is an oldie.  Oh and Sugga Bear is doing just fine.  So no worries.  

It's true.
The Sugga Bear is sick.

She her ears and throat are a little sore.
Due to the cold she had last week I assume.
Negative for Strep thank goodness.

She's got a fever.
A little clingy.



A little pitiful looking.



But otherwise happy.
Her night last night was better than the night before.

Monday she was in our bed around 2.  She was finally able to get herself back to sleep around 4 and then slept till 8.

But she was in a great mood. 










This is the point when I got up and left to go pick up AB so we could pick up my mom from the airport.  I have no clue where I was going with this so I'll just end it now with the usual.

Until Next Time..

From our Swamp to Yours....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment