Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Little Sugga Bear Foo Foo

Happy Easter..
Or at least I hope you had a happy one.


The Sunday after my mom left we took AB up to Bass Pro for their famous free pictures with whatever seasonal character you want to take a picture with..

We are Bass Pro regulars so we like making the trip anyways. 
 Even better we like that you can take your OWN picture, and still get a free picture. 
Yes.  I know this is a ploy to get us in the store, but to be honest my husband is always there so it's no difference to us.

It is however quite funny to us to go that day and see the non-regulars visitng Bass Pro as if it were an amusement park. 
I'm not sure it's a good thing that we can pick out the people who don't belong in Bass Pro.
I admit to even getting a little aggravated that the non-regulars took up so much space at the fish tanks.  
Hell J spends so much money there I should own a few of those fish.


AB still wasn't feeling her best but she had still had a good time. 

When we got home we played in the yard a bit.

Then spent the week getting ready for Easter.

Easter is always a hard time for me.  I'm very thankful my mom came in town the week before, but it never helps with me wanting to be home to celebrate it with the rest of my family.
On Good Friday my sister and the girls spent the day with my parents.  I know if we lived there we would be there too.  That's when being away is the hardest.  Knowing that AB and I just hung around the house that afternoon when we would have so many plans if we lived near our family and friends.

Saturday AB and I went out and shopped for some decorations for her Minnie Mouse Bow Birthday party.  J had the opportunity to go shoot a few hours away so I let him go.
(I know I need a good wife reward. ;))

Saturday night came, and the Sugga Bear decided that she was going to wait up for the Easter Bunny.
Really I hate antibotics.  Our routine is still screwed up.
I finally got her down at 10.

The Easter Bunny came and went.


The cat decided to be part of the Easter loot. 
:)

Funny thing is before AB got to go out and see what the Bunny brought her, she acutally passed by and saw it 2 times.
She woke up in the middle of the night so that was once.
Then she came with me to make her bottle and get my coffee. 
THEN we really let her see what she got.
 













She had a great Easter.
Her little Minnie car is a hit.  She loves it indoors and outdoors.
Thanks to the Easter Bunny we now have summer clothes that fit and will get us through to her birthday!! 

We headed to TT's house.
A good friend of ours and spent the day with her and her family.
AB enjoyed soaking up the sun.


She LOVED the pool too, but her Daddy doesn't love taking pictures like her Mommy and put the camera back in the car. SO we have no pictures of her in her new swim suit.

It was a great weekend.

I am so thankful for all God has giving me.  Even though our life isn't perfect and can be challenging I am still grateful for all the opportunities we have.
We hope everyone had a Happy Easter.

Until Next Time....


From our Swamp to Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment