Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Monday, April 23, 2012

One Foot In Front of the Other


Last time I posted I talked about how I didn't want AB to grow up too quickly.


Sugga Bear Fact: 
They go from not walking at all to waking across the room in one day! We have a walking Sugga Bear!!!

Not long after I posted that afternoon I got a text from AB's teacher.

"SIX STEPS."

Are you kidding me?

As of THAT morning she was hardly thinking about taking steps and she's now taking 6?!?!?!

Thankfully there were only a few minutes left at work so I called it a day and RUSHED to go see my big walking Sugga Bear.


There you have it.  AB's first steps the teachers caught on video for me.

And she just kept getting better over the weekend.

A week into her walking she's still crawling to get places faster, but for the most part she is walking.

My kid is walking!

A year ago, I was wondering what we would be doing, in a year.
I dreamed of what she would look like.
What her voice would sound like.
What her first words would be.
What things we would enjoy doing together.
How I would be planning her birthday.

Not to mention I was constantly reminding her dad that it could be 
ANY DAY NOW!



A year ago today I was on bed rest due to low fluids.
I was going to the specialist 3 times a week to check that she had enough fluid to hang in there.
Every day I was more and more anxious to meet her.
To see her precious little face.
It felt like that time would never come.
Little did I know in 9 days AB would make her debut.

Little did I know a year later I would be sad that I only had 9 more days before I had a 1 year old.









Here's a little Sugga Bear Adventure:


until next time....

From Our Swamp to Yours


 


No comments:

Post a Comment