Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sugga Bear and the Bug...

We had a rough week last week.

AB's sleep hasn't been good since her last ear infection.
On top of that she's teething.
Icing on the cake she caught a stomach bug on Tuesday.

Let's just say no matter how prepared you think you are when you become a mother having a sick child will make you feel like you have no clue what the heck you are doing.

In reality there is NOTHING to prepare you for your child to throw up on you 4 times in one night.

Yep.
4 times.

It doesn't help that I forced her to eat some yogurt that night thinking her teeth were hurting.

I don't do puke.
Hell I puke when I puke because it makes me so sick.
When we got pregnant I made a deal with J.
I'll do all the poop I can, you do all the puke.
DEAL.

AB apparently wasn't aware of this deal because I am the one she chose to puke on all night long.

Really as bad as it was for me to be puked on the worst part is to see how scared my little girl was.
She had no clue what was going on, or why it was happening.
Her little eyes wide as saucers as she grabbed me and held on as tight as she could.
I just sat there.
Snot,
Pee, Poop, and now Puke
Shouldn't I get some kind of badge now?
A Garbage Pale kid or something?

The morning after.  Feeling much better.

After some time at school the next day.  She got to go home early.  She just wasn't ready to go back yet.
 
It took AB until Friday to fully recover.


Still her sleep is all messed up.
J now has me doing the dreaded
Cry it out
method.

Boo.
Luckily she's no longer holding her breath when she's cries, but I still hate hearing it.

She had a much better weekend.
She ate better, and played a lot more.
We have been having tons of rain so being stuck inside has not been fun. 

until next time.....

From Our Swamp To Yours.....


No comments:

Post a Comment