Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Goodbye Kisses

One thing my daughter loves to do is tell people bye.
She loves handing out kisses so if you give her a reason to give kisses then she's one happy little Sugga Bear.
We are just now getting the hang of blowing kisses and it melts my heart every time.

Although I get my fair share, I think she loves giving her Daddy goodbye kisses more than anyone else.
Today she even chased him out of the door for a few more.





How could you not love her?

Oddly enough "Bye" was one of her first words.
She doesn't say it anymore.
Weird?
*shrugs*

It's funny.
When you have a baby you think about them growing and hitting every milestone, but you forget about the little ones.
Never did I think 
"Oh I can't wait until she can wave to me when I leave her at school."
I have to admit, it's nice to come to work with the last thought I have of her is her happily blowing kisses and waving me bye while she sits down to eat her breakfast.

I know one days will come when those goodbyes are for sleep overs, long visits with Mimi and Paw-Paw and eventually college.
I just hope time doesn't move THAT quickly.
Let them be little.
Right?

Here's a few more shot's of my "big" girl.
I wanted a shot of her "bed" head in the front.  She always wakes up with a "Something about Mary" spike.

Standing up in the middle of the room all by herself.

Okay with Pinky Oso of course.

Alright addicted to the iphone.




Until Next Time....

From Our Swamp To Yours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment