Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Bear!

Last night as I rocked my daughter to sleep tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered that night a year ago.
 
I remembered our first trip to the hospital praying it wasn't a false alarm.
The nurses telling me that I would have the baby within 48 hours but not yet.
Making the decision to go home.
PRAYING, BEGGING 
That my water would just frickin break.
Our last car ride alone.
Not even worrying about what the Epidural would feel like, just that I needed one, and fast.
The nurse telling me it was time to push.
Then telling me not to push.
My doctor walking in.
Her cry.
The way she felt on my chest.
The way her skin felt against my lips.
The look in Jonathan's eyes the first time he held her.
My Mom's voice when I called to let her know all was well.
 5lbs 13oz of perfection.


It doesn't even seem real.
While I know I have a 1 year old, and she certainly acts like a toddler it's still hard to believe.

As for my Monthly FB Status:

Happy First Birthday to our Too Smart for Her Own Good, Walking, Pinky Oso Carrying, Minnie Mouse Car Driving, Silly, Determined, "Stretch Up, Stretch Down" doing, "Goo" (Good) Saying, Sweet Kiss Giving, Swim Class Going, Disney Junior Addict, Donut Hole Eating, Fit Throwing, Dancing, Kitty Cat Chasing, High Five Giving, Peak A Booing, Iphone Stealing, No Bottle Taking, Mess Making, Curly Hair Having, Toilet Paper Tearing, Heart Melting, Fruit Obsessed, Bag Carrying, Mommy Helping, Big Bow Wearing, Smiley, Water Loving, Lots of Friend Having, Meat Refusing, Constantly "Talking", Daddy Wrapped Around Her Finger, Louisiana Family and Friend Missing, Camo Croc Wearing, Doing WAY MORE STUFF THAN MOMMY CAN LIST, Sweet, Beautiful, Everything Mommy and Daddy Ever Wanted.....Austyn Blaire. Every day we love you more. Ever day we thank God for giving us such a sweet blessing. It's still hard to believe that you are ours, and that it's been an entire year. We are so proud of the little girl you are becoming. Happy Birthday to our SUGGA BEAR!!
 
Today my plan was to wake up get dressed and head out to pick up AB some donut holes from Dunkin Donuts.
AKA
MUNCHKINS.
 
AB had other plans.  
She woke up at 6:30.  
I woke J up and we went in her room camera in hand, and sang her Happy Birthday.


 
She was happy to see us, but still tired.
I brought her downstairs and we snuggled, and sent Daddy off for her special Birthday Breakfast!

While he was gone we took a ride on Minnie.

Seriously?
Where do kids come up with things.  I have never showed her to do this.
She got on Minnie, grabbed her ears and started bouncing like she was riding a horse.
The only thing I can think of is her riding on J's shoulders.
Anyways.
She's cute.

J came home shortly after with her Munchkins.

For those of my FB friends, the video above is a different one than I posted this morning.

THIS is where she was when we first gave her the donuts.





 
FYI:
The chocolate Munchkins that I normally wouldn't let her have..
They are a crumbly MESS.
Which is why we moved to the Kitchen floor.


Needless to say the Sugga Bear had a great Birthday Morning!

I took our outside for a few shots.
Due to the rain she hadn't been outside in days and was not interested in a photo shoot.
I still managed to get a few cute ones.



AB's Custom Shirt, and Birthday hat come from Sarah @ Doodlebugs and Butterflies.
https://www.facebook.com/doodlebugsandbutterflies

She's my go to girl! 
Her work is amazing.  You should see her real birthday outfit!
(Yes. I'll post later).

When I dropped AB off at school she was happy.
They assured me that they would love her all day long.
(as if they don't on other days).
I will head to celebrate her birthday with her classmates this afternoon.
Then dinner with Daddy!

That's it for today.


The Sugga Bear wishes everyone a Happy Day.

until next time...
 
From Our Swamp To Yours
 

1 comment:

  1. She's soo cute!! :) I can't believe she's 1 years old!

    ReplyDelete