Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ooops.

Is it really September?
Did I really not post all summer long?
Sorry.

Life has been more than busy.
It's chaotic. 

So why come back today?
Well because my kid is cute.

Good enough excuse right?


There are days when I struggle to get one picture to post on FB.

Then there are days where I want to post them all.














*sigh*

I love her.
Even when she drives me crazy.
When she wakes up at 4:45 as I'm preparing to walk out the door for a run.
When she looks at me and says.
"Hi"
With that sweet little goofy smirk.
How could you not love this kid.

This morning when she woke up for the 3rd time, I let her start her day at 7:35.
She woke up in a mound of pillows since she was sleeping in our bed, and I still fear she will roll out if we aren't in bed with her.  
Being the shortie I am I couldn't see her, so as I peel the pillows away I hear the sweet giggling sound of the Sugga Bear.
"Hi"
She says with her arms stretched out.
She apparently slept a lot better than her two parents who were reminded why she sleeps in our own room.
Good Morning kisses were given and off to watch Third and Bird as we start our morning.

Of course not long into Third and Bird she gives me her usual request.
"Fresh BEEAT"

So the pictures above are her singing and dancing to her favorite band.
There is a lot of concentration going on because most recently she's tried to mimic the dance moves. Hopefully a video will appear soon, but now she seems to do her best to avoid the video camera.  I guess 50 daily pictures is more than enough.

The past few months have been filled with:
swimming, ear infections, water park, lots and lots of new words, visits to the Everglades, a heart mummer, breath holding pass out episodes, some running for me, a new pet turtle, play dates, ice cream, and so much more.  I'll try my best to catch up with it all tomorrow.  Or soon, but for now. I wanted to post the sweet pictures of my girl.

Until Next Time

From Our Swamp To Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment