Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1z1hi2KGv

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

May in Review...

Before I got pregnant my Mom always said "just not another May birthday."
The day I called to tell her I was pregnant, I laughed and said "I'm pretty sure it will be a May baby."

Towards the end AB was looking to be an April Baby.
She held on just long enough to make it to May.

May in our family is filled with Birthday's, heartache, and busy times all around.  It's the end of school, the beginning of summer, and there is just always so much to do.

Last year, I was inside holding and loving on my newborn.  I could care less about the what was going on in the world.

This year.
I get it.
Holy Hell Batman.
May is one crazy month.
We survived.
Barley.

So here is our May in review. 

Dinner Dates

Peek - A - Boo good times

Squeaky Shoe Walks with Daddy.

Duck Calling

Getting Low

Being Cute

Really Cute

Did I say cute?

Coloring

Coloring with Daddy

Laughing

Nunu Sharing

Smiles

Learning to sit at a table like a big girl.

Minnie Mouse Snuggling

Cheerio Eating, and T.V. Watching

Figuring out how big AB is.

Waving

To much partying...early morning having...

Teeth Brushing

Car Tricks...or scaring Mommy.  You choose.

Pinky Oso Swinging

Doctor Office Visiting

Rock playing

Dinner having

First Picnics

More tricks..

Night time dancing

Learning to drive. (No worries it's parked.  We don't allow her to drive in the rain yet. ;) )

Birthday Party Going

Naps.

Dinner and bad hair days.

More sleeping.

Being tired.

Did I say sleeping?

Iphone Stealing

Orange Eating

Laughing

Mommy loving
May was busy, but filled with great times, and great memories.
As the months pass we seem to make more friends, do new things, and enjoy our life as a family.
Month 12 was amazing.  AB is really becoming a little girl.  She's learning more, and growing into herself.  While I always loved the newborn stage now that I have one of my own, I think becoming a toddler just may be my favorite part.  I love that she can communicate what she wants, and interact with us more.
Being a Mom is hard, but it is also the best thing in the entire world.

until next time....
From Our Swamp to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment